Back in 2011 ❤

Back in 2011, when i was happy and i didnt know that 😞. When i was child i had the opportuniy to go to some many amazing concerts that always remember. In 2011 my dad work in a production company that was in charge to realiza the first edition of lollapalooza in Chile, so a had the chance to see bands like 311, James, Sublime and Kanye West 😱  (those are the ones that i remember jaja). Today i question myself because i did not know value the historic moment that was that festival. Looking the line up there are a few bands that acctually i really like and i dont saw, like The Drums, The Killers and Deftones that now it was one of my favourite bands 😭.


In the same year my that take me to the concert of the red hot chili peppers in the monumental stadium. That is one of the concerts that more remember because is my favourite band of all the time ❤. The band came to present his new album "Im With You" and also to present his new guitarrist Jhon Klinghoferr. I forgot mentioned but went with my little brother (that must have had 5 or 6 years old) and also with a friend of my dad and his son. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares