Family meal 馃挌

I have a remeber that one family meal was happen in march 1th, 2020, This day is the birthday of my sister and also of my uncle, its curious but my mother and my grandma give birth at the same date.

This day with my family (to the left to right, grandma, mother, sister, brother and father) went to a north american style fast food restaurant called Johnny Rockets in the Mall Plaza Oeste, we went there bacause my sister love this place and how was his birthay we had to fulfill that wish.


I remember that my brothers ate hamburgers what are the mein course of the restaurant, and also we ordered two portions of fries potatoes. To drink my partnets, grandma and i ordered a schop of beer, my brother i think that ordered a ment limonade and my sister one cherry coke. 


Its funny because in this place the waiters and also the cooks from time to time they do choreographies of iconic vintage songs, something that my sister likea lot.
In the secend picture we can see my sister blowing out the candle in a mini cake of courtesy.


After of this we go to the my uncle parcel in Lonquen, Calera de Tango to celebrate both birthdays. The third picture is means a lot because in this we can see my grandpa with my mother and uncle, unfortunately he died at the same year. Was were one the last times that i saw him well. Its a very good remember have this photo 馃槳馃檶馃挌

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares