Hi everyone! 馃槉馃憢

Hi everyone 馃憢 my name is Vicente and this is my first post on this semester. Im actually in the fourth year of the carreer of geography. I was born here in Chile and my childhood I lived in Estaci贸n Central commune and after a moved to Maipu which is where i live now in apartment with my mom, grandma, sister and brother. We have tree pets, two puppies (Canela and Zoe) and one cat called misfu. So we are a very big family. 

One of my favourite pastimes is travel and known new places and landscapes , taking special attention to the physical-environmental aspects and how they are involved with the dynamics and local culture of each territory. Other pastime than really like and enjoy is constantly discover new music, my range of genres varies in sounds like rock/metal to catchy reggeton songs jajaja.

Comentarios

  1. how varied is your musical style, rock and reggaeton are too different hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares