Evaluation of the BBC Learning English Website

 Hi there!

Today i wanna talk about the BB learning English website.


This website have six sections, Courses, Grammar Pronunciation, Vocabulary, News and More. So I wanna do a little review of each one.

The first section "Grammar" have three levels ranging from easy, medium and hard. I try to do the first unit of the medium level but I think that it is a little more advanced to me, in fact I couldn't understand what had to be done. So I do the first unit of the easy level jajaja, this i think that is too easy. The activity consisted of watching a video and recognizing the dialogues of the people who appear.

The second section "Grammar", like the previous one, it is divided in the same three levels. I choose the Medium level to see how it works and I can say that I found it a bit difficult to follow the thread.

The third section "Pronunciation" only have two levels, easy and medium. In this I only watch the introductory video and I can say that the presenter Alex looks very nice jajaja.

The fourth section "Vocabulary" also have two levels like the previous one. In this I do an activity of medium level in which a short video is shown about of the different uses for the word present. After this I do an activity related to this, in which you had to recognize three sentences the difference between the use for a gift, to mention a particular place and to show something.


Comentarios

Entradas populares