The Last Weekend

¡Hi again! today i wanna talk about the movie called "aftersun", this is a dramatic film than i see with my mom and grandma the last friday. This is a debut movie writted and produced by Charlotte Wells in 2022, starring by Paul Mescal and Frenkie Corio. In general terms the director tells the story of the memories of the summer vaccations in Turquia of an father (Calum) and his daugther (Sophie), this vaccations are recorded by Calum in a VHS videotape, which are seen and recorded twenty years later by an older Sophie who understands certain things that happens in this past moment. Described this way it sounds an a simple movie, which is because of the way it´s told, but exists an background loaded of a powerfull emotions and sentiments embodied with a perfect cinematografic language. 

In the first part the film strats a half slowly, accually my mom at the thirty minutes fall asleep, thats gave my a little angry jajaja, but i understands that she was very tired because of work. I think that all of persons that like the independent films has to give the chance to watch it,  really it moved my and makes my think about my little sister and how the small things can mean a lot, until the point to drop some tears at the end. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares